Navigation
Home Page

Lord Bristol

The Carre Family owned most of Sleaford from the 1500s onwards, until Isabella Carre married the first Earl of Bristol in 1688. The Bristols then took ownership and still own lots of land in Sleaford including the land our school is built upon and the water fountain in theĀ  market square.
1 9 3 7 8 8 Site Visitors
Top