Skip to content ↓


All the documents below are available in paper copy, on request. You can also contact our SENCo staff, Mrs Emma Weston or Mrs Stacey Staples, by e-mail:


Who can I contact if I have a concern or complaint?

• First point of contact would be your child’s class teacher to share your concerns.

• You could then arrange to meet our SENDCO staff. If you require further support after this, please contact Mr Farrington, our Head Teacher..

• Look at the SEND Policies (see below).

• Contact Liaise SEND Information, Advice and Support in Lincolnshire:

• Contact IPSEA (Independent Parental Special Education Advice):

If you are unhappy with any aspect of your child’s education and feel that after speaking to the school your concerns have not been resolved, please refer to the school’s Complaints Policy under Key Policies/Complaints Policy.

SEND Policies